Soar With Spirit Sweepstakes
Official Online Rules
- The Grand Prize in this sweepstakes is a three (3) day/two (2) night trip for up to four (4) people (the winner
(“Winner”) and up to 3 guests (each a “Guest”) and together with the Winner, the (“Grand Prize Group”) to attend
Disney’s Dumbo (the “Picture”) movie premiere in Los Angeles, California on or about March 11, 2019 (the
“Premiere”). The Grand Prize includes: four (4) vouchers, one (1) each to be used by each member of the Grand
Prize Group, each good for a round trip ticket on flights operated by Spirit Airlines, Inc. (“Spirit”) to Los Angeles
International Airport (“Arrival Airport”) from an airport from which Spirit operates closest to the home of each
member of the Grand Prize Group (as determined by Spirit), two (2) nights standard hotel accommodation
(single room, quad occupancy) at a Los Angeles-area hotel selected by Spirit, and four (4) passes, one for each
member of the Grand Prize Group, to attend the Premiere.
- Travel must occur on or about March 10, 2019 – March 12, 2019, as directed by Spirit. If the Winner cannot
travel on those dates, the Winner must forfeit the Grand Prize and another Winner will be selected, time
permitting. The approximate retail value (“ARV”) of the Grand Prize is $3,000. Actual value may vary based on
point(s) of departure and hotel rate fluctuations in hotel rates and/or cost of air transportation. The Winner and
each Guest is responsible for any expenses incurred, including to travel to the airport, board, hotel charges
beyond the room provided in connection with the Grand Prize and/or while traveling, and for any taxes on
- Use of vouchers are subject to availability of seats on the desired flights. Unused vouchers and tickets have no
value. Each ticket obtained for a voucher includes applicable taxes, the carriage of one standard checked-in bag
and one carry-on bag, both subject to weight and size limitations. Charges, including for additional or excess
weight baggage, and other optional services will apply (see www.spirit.com/optionalservices) and are not
covered by Spirit. Vouchers and tickets are not redeemable for cash, are not transferable and tickets obtained
with a voucher may not be changed. No “Miles” in Spirit’s Free Spirit frequent flier program will be awarded in
connection with the tickets provided for the vouchers. Spirit’s Contract of Carriage will apply to the tickets and
their use. No compensation will be due any part of the prize is not or cannot be provided.
- One (1) second and one (1) third prize will include a Spirit and Picture-related prize package including movie
tickets valued at approximately $60. Exact contents of the prize package to be determined by Spirit in its sole
discretion. Total ARV of all prizes being awarded is $3,120. Limit one (1) prize per person. Prizes are not
redeemable for cash, transferable and no substitutions are allowed, except at the sole discretion Spirit. Subject
to the exceptions above or herein, all prizes will be awarded provided a sufficient number of eligible entries are
- The Sweepstakes begins on March 1, 2019 at 12:00:00 PM Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on March 4, 2019 at
11:59:59 PM ET. This sweepstakes may be entered by visiting http://yousoarwithspirit.com and filling out the
official entry form located on the website there by providing your first name, last name and email address.
Entrants must agree to the Terms & Conditions, then submit the entry form there. Limit one (1) entry per person.
Subject to applicable law, all data from entries may be used by Spirit for marketing purposes, provided that
entrants will have the right to opt out of receiving e-mail communications on and after receipt of the first such e-
- Only persons who are legal residents of the fifty (50) states of the United States or the District of Columbia and
are eighteen (18) years of age or older (or the age of majority in their state of legal residence, whichever is older)
are eligible to enter or win. Those traveling on tickets obtained with vouchers must include at least one person
over eighteen (18) years of age on each flight and all must be eligible and able to travel by aircraft on the
selected flights, including any documentation requirements. Any minors under eighteen (18) years of age must
be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- The winners of this sweepstakes will be determined via random drawing on March 5, 2019. Spirit may change
that date and/or cancel the sweepstakes in its discretion. Any winner that cannot be reached via the method
specified in their entry or contact Spirit per instructions provided within forty-eight (48) hours will forfeit their prize
and another winner will be selected.
- The odds of winning will be based upon the number of participants and the total number of eligible entries
received. No participant may win more than one prize.
- This sweepstakes is conducted by Spirit Airlines, Inc., 2800 Executive Way Miramar, FL 33025. A list of winners
may be obtained at that address by appointment only made within ten (10) days of the date on which the winners
are determined. All decisions regarding the conduct of this sweepstakes will be made by Spirit and such
decisions will be binding on participants.
- This sweepstakes is governed under the laws of Florida and any dispute arising hereunder will be subject to the
exclusive jurisdiction of the courts having jurisdiction over Miramar, Florida where such suits may be pursued
solely on an individual basis, provided, however, that the foregoing specification of jurisdiction will not apply with
respect to disputes related to flights and other services provided by Spirit. Notwithstanding the foregoing, any
and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with the intellectual property of Walt
Disney Studios Motion Pictures and its parent, related, affiliated and subsidiary companies (“Disney”), shall be
resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, shall be governed and construed in accordance
with the laws of the State of California and in the event of any dispute, all entrants irrevocably consent to the
jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in Los Angeles, California to resolve such disputes.
- NO PURCHASE, PAYMENT OR SUBMISSION TO A SALE PROMOTION IS NECESSARY IN ORDER TO
ENTER THIS SWEEPSTAKES.
- Void where prohibited by law.
- Employees, the families of employees and household members of employees of Spirit and Disney are not
eligible to participate or win.
- By participating in this sweepstakes each participant waives any and all claims of every nature whatsoever
against Spirit and Disney in connection herewith. The foregoing, however, will not apply to the flights and other
services provided by Spirit to which Spirit’s Contract of Carriage will exclusively apply. Except as provided in
Spirit’s Contract of Carriage, neither Spirit or Disney will be liable for any expense incurred by any participant or
winner in connection with this sweepstakes.